- Gary Dillard conducting algae research
- Item identifier:
- Transcribed from caption: Growing Fish Food -- Gary Dillard, graduate student at North Carolina State College, checks the growth of algae on a slide that has been kept in a swiftly flowing artificial stream. Scientists are studying the growth of algae, food for fish, in still water and in swift currents. Temperature and light can be controlled on the test.
North Carolina State College
more info on North Carolina State College
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).