- Barn after remodeling
Barns -- Remodeling
- Item identifier:
- Transcribed from back: A second picture of barn after being [remodeled] and whitewashed showing the large lounging room and feed rack that extends across the entire side of the lounge room. In the [background] can be seen the door to the milking room, which contains four stanchions.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).