- Enamel pail and shotgun can
Equipment and supplies
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Transcribed from back: The shotgun can is the most convenient. Note spoon for [straining] and breaking up curd.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).