- Herd of Jersey cattle, Mountain Branch Station
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Transcribed from back: Mountain Branch Station Jersey herd which averaged 365 pounds of butterfat for the year 1932 and has been fed on the Carolina 4-3-2-1 home grown grain mixture for the past six years.; N.C. State.
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).