- Hold dairy meeting at Sam Furr's farm
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Phillips, Oscar H. more info on Phillips, Oscar H.
- Created Date:
- Other Date:
- Transcribed from caption: F.R. Farnham assisting the farmers in holding a dairy meeting at Mr. Sam Furr's near Gilead Church in Mecklenburg Co. Mr. Furr is very proud of his dairy herd and says that his cows bring in enough money each year to meet his running expenses, run his negroes, and buy his gasoline, permitting his cotton and other crops to be a clean surplus.; Used in Charlotte Observer, Feb. 13, 1939.
Mecklenburg County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).