- Milking barn
Stalls (Stable spaces)
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Arey, John A. more info on Arey, John A., 1887-1985
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from letter with originals: Cream and milk routes have been established in all parts of the State by which farmers may send their surplus of these products to nearby cheese factories and creameries.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).