Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Livestock Judging Team, 1949
Community and Extension
Livestock -- Judging
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from caption: Livestock Judging Team - 1949; Front row - Left to Right: William Bell, William Goodwin, Alton Walters, Earl Topping, alternate. Back Row - Left to Right: Lemuel Goode, Coach, George Ellis, Murray Whisenhunt.; Eastern National Judging Contest: Team placed 4th in hogs, 9th in Contest.; International Judging Contest: Team placed 10th in horses, 19th in Contest. Murray Whisenhunt, 11th high individual, all classes. William Bell, 30th high individual, all classes. William Goodwin, 11th high individual, horses, 42nd high individual all classes.
more info on Goode, Lemuel
North Carolina State College. School of Agriculture more info on North Carolina State College. School of Agriculture
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).