Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Livestock Judging Team, 1951
Community and Extension
Livestock -- Judging
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from caption: Livestock Judging Team - 1951; Front Row Left to Right: Lemuel Goode, Coach, Richard Roberts, William Willcox, Howard Thompson. Back row: Joe Hamrick, Robert Black, Clyde Young, John Long.; Eastern National Judging Contest: Team placed 2nd in horses, 5th in sheep, 8th in Contest. Joe Hamrick, 5th high individual, horses. Robert Black, 6th high individual, sheep. Howard Thompson, 5th high individual, sheep, 12th high individual, all classes.; International Judging Contest: Team placed 28th.
Black, Robert E.
more info on Black, Robert E.
Goode, Lemuel more info on Goode, Lemuel
North Carolina State College. School of Agriculture more info on North Carolina State College. School of Agriculture
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).