Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- First class, Beef Production Short Course
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from caption: Beef Production Short Course; First Class, February 21 - March 5, 1949; Front row, left to right: Donald P. Devers, Geo. M. Stallings, Mrs. S. Whiteside, Charles C. Simmons.; Second row, left to right: Dick Hollis, W.L. Phelps, J.A. Sutton, F.C. Stallings, K.A. Sink.; Third row, left to right: O.J. Underwood, Kester Williford, Leon F. Williams, Wayne Huffman, H.E. Pippin, Kennedy Sharp, Sullivan Fisher.; Back row: Dillard, Goode, Hostetler, Colvard.
Colvard, Dean W.
more info on Colvard, Dean W., 1913-2007
North Carolina State College. School of Agriculture more info on North Carolina State College. School of Agriculture
Goode, Lemuel more info on Goode, Lemuel
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).