- Shrubs for grazing
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from front: Plant Details; HHB-1060; From left to right: American cyrilla (Cyrilla racemiflora), and myrtle dahoon (Ilex cassine var. myrtifolia). These are the two most important shrubs for browse on the Hofmann Forest. Taken on Hofmann Forest. 8-17-44.
Hofmann Forest (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).