- Broad-leaf trees for grazing
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from front: Plant Details; HHB-1056; From left to right: Summer-sweet clethra (Clethra anifolia), common sweetleaf (Symplocos tinctoria), and tall inkberry (Ilex coriacea). Three broadleaved shrubs on Hofmann Forest that furnish a small amount of browse. Taken on Hofmann Forest. 8-17-44.
Hofmann Forest (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).