- Broad-leaf trees for grazing
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from front: Plant Details; HHB-1055; From left to right: Black tupelo (Nyssa sylvatica), sourwood (Oxydendrum arboreum), and sweet gum (Liquidambar styraciflua). All of these broadleaved trees are browsed slightly but not enough so that they are appreciably damaged. Taken in North Carolina. 8-17-44.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).