- Man in reed field
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying material: Plant Details; Leaves of about this level are first eaten by cattle when they are moved into a new reed area. They graze off the lower ones and gradually work toward the top. Taken in 32 acre pasture at Wenona Field Station, N. C. 11/10/40.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).