- Man examining reed shoots
Agriculture -- Experimentation
Cattle -- Feeding and feeds
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from front: Plant Details; HHB-580; The two stalks held by the examiner are last year's shoots. This reed pasture is used for fall and winter grazing. Note that the cattle have just about consumed all leaves below the 4 foot level. Taken in 96 acre pasture at Wenona Field Station, N. C. 12/1/40.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).