Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Reeds from grazing experiment
Community and Extension
Agriculture -- Experimentation
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from front: Plant Details; HHB-561; Reeds grazed in the fall and showing heavy utilization. Note that practically all the leaves below the 6-foot level are grazed off. Taken in 96 acre pasture at Wenona, North Carolina. 2-22-41
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).