- Men working in pasture
Agriculture -- Experimentation
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from envelope: Date: 1930; Subject: Pasture [Experiment]; Location: Swine Research Farm, Raleigh; Transcribed from back: Finished by Siddell Studio, Raleigh, N. C.; A working man.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).