- Logging operations
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from front: Logging Pastures; HHB-762; A logging operation in one of the pastures used to determine the effect of logging on grazing capacity and the effect of two rates of grazing on both logged and unlogged areas. Taken at Hofmann Forest, North Carolina. 6/16/42
Hofmann Forest (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).