- Broomsedge for cattle grazing
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from front: Forage Types; HHB-693; This broomsedge type was grazed almost all summer. The trees showed no browsing. Taken about 10 miles east of Raleigh, North Carolina. 2/1/42
Wake County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).