Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Broomsedge for cattle grazing
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from front: Forage Types; HHB-692; This is broomsedge type and it is best for grazing in spring. This type fits well into a grazing program that includes the use of tame pastures during the summer. Taken 10 miles east of Raleigh in Upper Coastal Plain. North Carolina. 11/20/41
Wake County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).