- Vines and grasses in forest for cattle grazing
Forests and forestry
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from front: Forage Types; HHB-691; Vines and grasses in this type furnish some early spring browse and grazing for cattle when it is badly needed. Taken 10 miles east of Raleigh in Upper Coastal Plain in woodgrass type. North Carolina. 2/1/42
Wake County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).