Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Breakrushes in pasture grazed by cattle
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from front: Utilization; HHB-1075; Showing utilization of beakrushes in one of the heavily grazed logged pastures at Wenona. This is one of the four enclosures located in each of the pastures. Taken at Wenona, North Carolina. 8-11-44.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).