- Loblolly pines grazed on by cattle
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from front: Utilization; HHB-686; Cattle were in this area through January and fed cotton-seed meal for the last two weeks. Other green feed was scarce and the cattle browsed heavily on the 500 loblolly pine trees. Taken at Wenona, North Carolina. 1/30/42
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).