- Sumach in pasture grazed by cows
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from front: Utilization; HHB-684; Area where cattle were kept through January. The cattle seem to be very fond of this Sumach (Rhus vernix) during the winter. They often pull the plants up and eat the roots. Taken at Wenona, North Carolina. 1/30/42
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).