Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Wool grass in reed pasture
Community and Extension
Agriculture -- Research
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from front: Utilization; HHB-626; Taken in 32 acre summer pasture. Woolgrass (Scirpus cyperinus) moderately utilized in a reed area very closely used. The palatability of this species is low. Taken at Wenona, North Carolina. 11/23/40
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).