Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Cattle grazing in forest range
Community and Extension
Cattle -- Feeding and feeds
Forests and forestry
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from front: Utilization; HHB-613; Good grade cattle on cut-over forest range. The cattle grazed this forest area close last year, and probably will have it grazed close by the end of the season this year. Taken on Bowen farm about 8 miles east of Tifton, Georgia. 8/16/41
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).