- Pine forest for grazing
Forest fires -- Prevention and control
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from front: Utilization; HHB-590; This area was grazed rather close by cattle last summer. The fire hazard has been reduced to such an extent that if a fire does happen accidentally it will do little or no damage to the young pines. Taken on Rice Gwynn farm in Brunswick [County], North Carolina. 1-21-41
Brunswick County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).