Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Reed pasture over-grazed by cattle
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from front: Utilization; HHB-578; Reeds very heavily grazed during the spring and summer. Note that practically no leaves remain below the 6 foot level. Judging from the great number of dead stems in this stand, these reeds have been overutilized in the past. Taken in 73 acre pasture at Wenona Field Station, N. C., 12/8/40.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).