- Reed pasture for grazing
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from front: Utilization; HHB-576; This reed area has been grazed moderately heavy during the summer. The reeds here are about 5 1/2 [feet] high. Taken in 80 acre [northwest] pasture at Wenona Field Station, North Carolina. 11/10/40
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).