- Reed pasture for grazing
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Utilization; HHB-549; Reeds showing about moderate utilization. Seven yearling steers were put in this 32 acre pasture [January] 16. Taken at Wenona Field Station, N. C., 2/22/41.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).