Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Horse named Bess
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from envelope: Date: June 1, 1914; Subject: Bess; Location: Pender [County]; Transcribed from back: Pender Farm; June 1914; Bess; 13 [pounds] corn; 12 [pounds] hay
Pender County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).