- Man in reed forest used for grazing
Forest fires -- Prevention and control
Cattle -- Feeding and feeds
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from front: General; HHB-574; A fire lane through reeds is kept fairly open by cattle grazing. Taken on Hofmann Forest, N. C. 1/5/41.
Hofmann Forest (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).