Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Man in pasture after fire
Community and Extension
Forest fires -- Environmental aspects
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from front: Accidental Fires; HHB-683; Taken in one of the 40 acre pastures used in the creep feeding experiment. This was burned over in early December. This was one of the driest fall seasons on record and the dry peat soil burned to a depth of about 18" in many places. Taken at Wenona, North Carolina; 1/30/42
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).