- Pasture after fire
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from front: Accidental Fires; HHB-682; Taken in one of the 40 acre pastures used in the creep feeding experiment. This area was burned over in early December and the soil burned to a depth of about 18" in many places. Taken at Wenona, North Carolina. 1/30/42
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).