- Pasture after fire
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from front: Accidental Fires; HHB-681; Looking across the heifer pastures used in the rotation grazing experiment. A fire burned over this area in early December, burning off all the reeds and burning the soil to a depth of about 18" in many places. Taken at Wenona, North Carolina. 1/3/42
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).