- Holes in road after fire
Forest fires -- Environmental aspects
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from front: Accidental Fires; HHB-677; Many of these holes burned in the road that leads to the experimental pastures. The peat soil beneath the road burned and the surface soil fell in. Taken at Wenona, North Carolina; 1/30/42
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).