- Area of trees susceptible to fire
Forest fires -- Environmental aspects
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from front: Accidental Fires; HHB-571; This area was drained by a system of canals about 15 years ago and since then it has burned over practically every year. The trees have been completely killed out. This area is not grazed. Taken across canal in front of headquarters at Wenona, N.C. 1/4/41
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).