Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Calf from cross-breeding Hereford cow and Africander bull
Community and Extension
Cattle -- Breeding
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying material: Cattle (General); HHB-1180; First cross calf from Hereford cow bred to Africander bull. Taken at Hofmann Forest. North Carolina. 5-24-45.
Hofmann Forest (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).