Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Angus cattle grazing in pasture
- Transcribed from accompanying material: Cattle (General); HHB-1187; Angus cattle grazing improved pasture in eastern North Carolina. Taken near Smithfield, N. C. 5-23-45.
Community and Extension
Cattle -- Feeding and feeds
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)