Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Cows and calves grazing on reeds
Community and Extension
Cattle -- Feeding and feeds
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying material: Cattle (Creep feeding); HHB-759; Cows and calves on reeds. This area was burned-over during the winter and all the reed stalks destroyed. This is all new growth. Taken at Wenona, North Carolina. 5/29/42
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).