- Steers grazing
Community and Extension
Cattle -- Feeding and feeds
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying material: Cattle (General); HHB-624; These steers were brought from Florida and have been on lespedeza pasture during the summer. Taken on Thompson farm 6 miles east of Plymouth, North Carolina; 11/23/40
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).