- Cattle grazing
Cattle -- Feeding and feeds
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying material: General; HHB-772; Type of cattle used for grazing watershed [Number] 7. The forage is grazed exceptionally close and the cattle are not doing so well. Taken on Coweeta Experimental Forest, North Carolina. 8/18/42.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).