Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Cattle gleaning corn stalk and soybeans in winter
Community and Extension
Cattle -- Feeding and feeds
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying material: Winter Feeding; HHB-688; Cows gleaning corn stalks and soybeans in winter. An acre of this will furnish a cow sufficient feed for about one month. At Wenona, North Carolina, 1/30/42
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).