- Steers in rotation grazing experiment
Community and Extension
Cattle -- Feeding and feeds
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying material: Cattle (Rotation Grazing); HHB-605; These steers are representative of those started on a rotation grazing experiment a few days later. The experiment is designed to test the value of two systems of rotation grazing [versus] continuous grazing. These steers average 607 [pounds]. Taken at Wenona field station, 6/18/41.
North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station
more info on North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).