- Cattle grazing on reeds
Cattle -- Feeding and feeds
Forests and forestry
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying material: Cattle (General); HHB-533; Cattle grazing on reeds in a loblolly pine forest. These animals are bred to a good grade Hereford bull and the calves are sold for beef. Taken near Windsor, N. C., 1/2/41.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).