- Calves in creep feeding experiment
Cattle -- Feeding and feeds
Agricultural experiment stations
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying material: Cattle (Creep Feeding); HHB-663; Representative calves as they came off of the creep feeding experiment at the end of the summer season. There was little difference in weight of the calves that were on reeds throughout the summer. Taken at the Wenona Station, North Carolina; 11/7/41
North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station
more info on North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).