- Cows in creep feeding experiment
Cattle -- Feeding and feeds
Agricultural experiment stations
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying material: Cattle (Creep Feeding); HHB-660; Representative cows as they off of the summer pastures used in the creep feeding experiment. Taken at Wenona, North Carolina. 11/7/41
North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station
more info on North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).