Yearling steers feeding
Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Yearling steers feeding
- Transcribed from accompanying material: Supplemental Feeding; HHB-591; Long yearling steers supplemented with concentrates while run on reed range. These steers made cheaper gains than those of a comparable group fed out in the dry lot. Taken at Wenona Field Station, N. C. 2/22/41.
Community and Extension
Agricultural experiment stations
Cattle -- Feeding and feeds
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Copyright Date:
North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station
more info on North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)