Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Cattle grazing in forest land
Community and Extension
Cattle -- Feeding and feeds
Forests and forestry
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying material: Supplemental Feeding; HHB-538; These cattle are run on forest land yearlong and fed some maintenance fed some maintenance feeds during the winter. Taken near Beaufort, N. C. 1/13/41.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)