- Cattle grazing in marsh
Cattle -- Feeding and feeds
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying material: Cattle (General); HHB-543; These cattle are run on marsh approximately half of the year, and they are generally know as marsh cattle. They belong to Joel L. Moore. Taken near South Port, N. C. 1/21/41.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).