- Reed-fed heifers
Cattle -- Feeding and feeds
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying material: Cattle (General); HHB-557; These yearling and long two-year-old heifers have been on reeds all winter and are in reasonably good condition. They have received no supplements. Taken at Wenona, North Carolina. 2/22/41
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).